Sunday, February 8, 2009

Heed me. Please.

It doesn't matter if I fail.
It doesn't matter if I continue fighting.
It doesn't matter if I lose everything.
It doesn't matter if I am hated.
It doesn't matter if I fall apart amidst the fight.
It doesn't matter if I start all over again.
It doesn't matter if I wait.
None of all these things matter to me now.

I just want to fight for you.
Everything means everything to me.
You are my life and you have always been.
I am not going to let you slip away from me so easily.
I want to fight for you.
Give me a chance to fight for you.
I need you back.
If I resound so much, If I keep on trying,
Please just let me do this.
I need you back.

I love you and nothing in this world can ever take that away.
I love you and no one can ever take this love away.
I love you and I have never loved anybody more than I love you.
I love you and this is all that I can offer.
I love you and I can cross borders for you.
I love you and I am willing to start all over again for you.
I love you and it's all that matters now.

It's all I have now.
I need you back.

For what it's worth, let me say this again.

I love you.
I need you back.
Please come back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment