Monday, January 5, 2009

*insert happy laugh here*

Random things. ^^kk

I'm already awesome, but I still resolve to be more awesome this year!

I'll finally have my Starbucks Planner tomorrow.

I was happy last 2008. A lot of ugly and unwanted things happened, but overall, I can say it was a blast.

God provides.

Don't dwell in your imagination. Wake up and live in reality. In tagalog, 'Huwag mabuhay sa panaginip'.

Uzumaki Naruto and Monkey D. Luffy kicks ass. And they'll kick more ass this year.

I am going to wait for Monster Hunter Unite. Alright!

I wish that everyone will have a great year. Cheers!

Don't you just love Urbandub? I'll continue rooting for them and for Kjwan this '09.

I can't believe how colorful this blog post is turning out to be. I just want everyone who'll stumble upon this post to never forget to smile despite the tides that you are all fighting against. Live life. Love. Laugh. Yeah^^

No comments:

Post a Comment