Monday, January 11, 2010

Encroachment

Encroachment is a term which implies “going beyond proper limits”.

What would you have felt if you were in my case, and you were blamed for acting and taking the responsibility which belongs to someone else?

Under justifiable circumstances, you would have probably said that I didn’t have to cross borders. After all, I wouldn’t be the one to be reprimanded for neglect of duty.

I wouldn’t blame you, honestly.

Yan din ang sinabi ni Sir sakin eh: Wag kang bakaw sa kapangyarihan.

Pasensya na, may pilosopiya kasi akong:

IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE RIGHT, YOU HAVE TO DO IT YOURSELF.

I just thought I was right, because all this time I had always known I that I was doing the right thing. Nagkukusa lang ako, dahil kung di ko gagawin yun, mas maraming tao ang mapapahamak.

No comments:

Post a Comment