Monday, March 16, 2009

Thanks Nix and R. Pausch

Nix made me realize a lot of things this morning.

She sent me a text message that goes:

"When you are screwing up and nobody says anything to you anymore, it means they have given up on you."
-R. Pausch

I have screwed up, big time.

I go to school for my clearance and only a few of my friends talk to me.
I go to WELS to rant and forget things and my friends there say nothing because they've gotten used to everything I tell them.
I have been keeping this up for almost a year now and no one leaves comments anymore.
Whenever I am with my family and I brag about an achievement, their reactions are almost the same as those they give when I fail.
I'm now a one-man band, in all aspects I can possibly think of.

Everyone is giving up on me. They just don't want to say it. I'm giving up on myself as well.
They're right, the problem is on me.
It has always been my fault..and I still don't stop. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment